Trauma Void™’s EQ3™ helmet is the wave of the future, and the next step in brain protection technology for the equine industry. The most important component of the EQ3 helmet design is the incorporated Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) technology, which has been used in bike, moto, and snow helmets for years.
Safety may be the first priority of Trauma Void’s EQ3 helmet, but it has also been designed for comfort, style, and affordability. The design features a removable and washable Coolmax® lining inside with great ventilation, and it is being offered in multiple colors.
The Microfiber Helmet comes equipped with:
- ASTM-SEI certification
- MIPS technology inside
- Removable and washable Coolmax lining
- Comes with two liners: one round and one long-oval
- Comfortable design with great ventilation
- Outer shell made with microfiber
- Screen and chinstraps made of durable PU leather