Trauma Void™’s Lynx™ helmet is the wave of the future, and the next step in brain protection technology for the equestrian community. The most important component of the Lynx riding helmet is the incorporated Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), which has been used in snow, motor, and bike helmets for years.
Safety may be the first priority of Trauma Void’s Lynx helmet, but it has also been designed for comfort, style, and affordability. The design features a removable and washable Coolmax® lining inside with great ventilation, and this ASTM/SEI certified helmet is available in black.
- ASTM-SEI certification
- MIPS technology inside
- Removable and washable Coolmax lining
- Comfortable design with great ventilation
- Smooth outer shell that is easy to clean
- Screen and chinstraps made of durable PU leather
- Adjustable dial for customizable fit
How to care for your Lynx riding helmet with MIPS.